Monday, March 2, 2009

Música Antigua de Colombia

This is a mix of music I borrowed from my aunt in California last December. She had just brought it back from her trip to see my grandma, aunt and cousins in Pasto, Colombia. It's just a burned CD with the title "Música Antigua" written on it. I didn't know what it was, but when I put it on in the car driving back to the San Diego suburbs from LA one night during vacation, it almost floored my mom.

I remember my uncle would watch music programs where middle-aged and older musicians would play this type of music at night in his room after dinner in Medellín.
http://www.divshare.com/i/6707210-c43

I don't know any of the artist names, so please let me know if you do.


Here's one song, then links to the full album in two parts.



Música Antigua - 1st half

Música Antigua - 2nd half

1 comment:

phillyfilmreviews said...

This is so good! Thank you for sharing this.
-ramsey